The Starter Packs that we make are freely distributed to people in need. We believe in giving people a hand up, not a hand out.
As Starter Packs are a limited resource, they are:
- Only available to homeless clients embarking on a new tenancy or planned programme of housing support and who have moved from temporary or unstable accommodation
- Only available as an emergency provision, as and when supplies permit
- If a pack is approved, it must be collected only by the Referrer between 9:30 and 11:30 on Friday, from our centre in Smithies (please don’t bring the recipient)
- no collection will mean a new application has to be made
- Deadline for new referrals: 5pm Wednesdays