Our sincere apologies but due to the current Covid 19 outbreak we will not be able to supply packs for the next 4 weeks starting 27th March 2020. We will update this page as soon as we can.
The Starter Packs that we make are freely distributed to people in need. We believe in giving people a hand up, not a hand out.
As Starter Packs are a limited resource, they are:
- Only available to homeless clients embarking on a new tenancy or planned programme of housing support and who have moved from temporary or unstable accommodation
- Only available as an emergency provision, as and when supplies permit
- If a pack is approved, it must be collected only by the Referrer between 9:30 and 11:30 on Friday, from our centre in Smithies (please don’t bring the recipient)
- no collection will mean a new application has to be made
- Deadline for new referrals: 5pm Wednesdays