The Starter Packs that we make are freely distributed to people in need, we believe in giving people a hand up, not a hand out.
We work on a referral basis. Referrals come from housing officers, support and resettlement staff, social workers and health visitors.
The people who receive the Starter Packs will generally be clients of local housing related support services or other agencies who are working with those in need in the Borough.
- Only available to clients embarking on a new tenancy
- and are homeless or have are moving on from temporary accommodation
- Available as an emergency provision, as and when supplies permit
- To be collected only by the Referrer between 9:30 and 11:00am on Fridays, from our centre in Smithies
- Deadline for new referrals – 5pm Wednesdays
- Please download our Referral Form.